Health Insurance for Seniors | Invitation for Victor Insurance’s 2020 Open Enrollment
Are you an Indigenous Elder, considering purchasing additional health & travel insurance at age 60?
You are not alone!
The older we get, it gets harder to afford proper healthcare. Hidden healthcare costs can be shocking for many retirees since ageing comes with the additional risk of falling sick. Especially if you have a chronic medical condition requiring regular prescriptions, it makes sense to purchase that health insurance.
From September 1 – October 31, 2020, Victor Insurance is accepting all health, dental and annual travel plan applications for anyone aged 50–75, with no medical questions. Applicants do not require previous health care coverage to enroll either.
“This is a unique opportunity with limited-time for enrollment. ”
Here is Why?
- Typically, when you retire, you live on a fixed income.
If you don’t have insurance, through an individual or a spouse’s group policy, it will be risky to face unexpected healthcare costs without the safety net.
- If you don’t have enough savings and have recurring medical expenses, you may not be able to take care of all of your spending out-of-pocket. With additional health and travel insurance, it makes sense to have a piece of mind and offset these costs even if they fall outside the provincial and government plans.
- You do not need to have an existing health care coverage to enroll.
- You won’t need to fill out a medical questionnaire.
- It is quick and takes less time to get it approved.
Are you already a Victor policyholder?
It is great!
If you like, you can add dental and/or annual travel coverage to your existing health care plan. You can also add coverage for your spouse, to keep him/her protected.
We know that finding the right insurance solution can be daunting for our Elders.
At Eagle Bay Financial Services, we have established long-term, stable relationships with Canada’s top insurers. We can quickly compare rates, and our experienced financial advisors can find the right fit for you.
Contact our financial advisors to help you determine your needs & build a plan for you and your family’s needs.