Group Benefit Plans For First Nations Organizations
We listen to your needs, analyze the data, and propose a plan design suited to your unique organization.
As specialists in the area of First Nations, we can design and implement a plan that is specific to your needs. We’ll help you identify your areas of importance through a careful process of listening to your needs, analyzing the data, then proposing a plan design suited to your unique organization.
We strive to ensure our clients are provided with the correct amount of coverage to coordinate their benefits with Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (INAC) and other provincial or federal programs.
Our relationships in excellent standing with all of Canada’s major insurers will help make certain your plan is offered to staff with the highest standards of service and care at a competitive cost to all.
- Group Health, Dental and Life Plans
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Chief and Council Coverage
- Dependent Life Coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Vision Care
- Executive Health Plans
- Individual Plans
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Wellness and Consumerism Programs
- Healthcare Spending Account