Overview of Services
Eagle Bay Financial Services Ltd. is an aboriginally owned independent agency that specializes in First Nations employee benefit plans and pension plans. We offer the following services to save you money and provide you with the best benefits available in today’s market:
Group Benefits Solution
- Comprehensive top-down analysis of existing plan
- Plan design & renewal analysis
- Comprehensive plan implementation programs
- Administrative support and training
- Cost containment strategies
- Monthly or Quarterly experience reports identifying plan usage trends
- Personalized employee communication
- Employee benefit meetings & education sessions at your request
Group Retirement Solutions
- Comprehensive review and analysis of your existing plan features and plan design
- Terminated employee and retiree financial planning
- Plan Administration support and training
- Tax exemption expertise
- Financial Advisor assistance for employees
- Annual information return filing program available
- Employee education sessions for staff administered face to face in your community
All members of our team are readily accessible via telephone and email to answer your questions and support your program and employees.
As a result of our long standing track-record and experience in the industry you will also enjoy our prompt turnaround times and attention to detail. We’ll also ensure your employees have access to a dedicated Claims Specialist and Financial Advisor to answer questions and address their independent needs at hand.
Our service is provided at no direct cost to you.
We are remunerated directly by the insurance company. This means that you have the assurance of receiving the best possible solutions at the best possible cost. We pay particular attention to the most cost effective products and services to ensure your company maintains a competitive and comprehensive package of benefits within the industry. All our products are fully integrated with existing government programs to make certain there are no duplications in benefits or costs while ensuring such programs are responsible for paying their share.